From: a place
hi im buntendo
i make mario maker mods and yell at chairs
also i moderate mmm
Discord - Buntendo#0780
Twitter - @buntendoswitch
Switch - SW-7334-1776-1312
|Groups||Global moderators, Super Mario Maker Hackers|
|Total posts||149 (0.31 per day) (last post 2 days ago in How to play SMM3DS mods using Luma3DS! (Hacking info))|
|Total threads||28 (0.06 per day)|
|Registered on||09-23-17, 11:27 pm (479 days ago)|
|Last view||01-15-19, 04:16 am (19 hours ago)
|Total stars received||26 [View...]
From: (6), (4), (2), (1), (1), more...
|Total stars given||5
To: (1), (1), (1), (1), (1)
|Theme||Super Mario Maker BookMark · By|
|Items per page||20 posts, 20 threads|
|Layout||Standard Mario Making Mods Layout|
|Nintendo Switch Friend Code||SW-7334-1776-1312|
|Birthday||January 31, 2005 (13 years old)|
|Accessories||Buntendo's sleep schedule|
|Super Mario Maker Kahoot Game 3/4/18 Participant|
|Most Votes 2017 - Best Mod Maker with 4 votes|
|Most Votes 2017 - Best ShitPoster with 2 votes|
|Most Votes 2017 - Laziest with 3 votes|
|Most Votes 2017 - Most Creative with 3 votes|
|Super Mario Maker Kahoot Game 3/4/18 - 2nd place|
|How to play Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS mods using Luma3DS!|
Step 1: Make sure you have Luma3DS installed! ( This guide should be helpful: https://3ds.hacks.guide/ )
Step 2: Remove the SD Card from your 3DS system and put it in your PC.
Step 3: Place your mod files in <sdcardname>\luma\titles\<titleidhere>\romfs
JP - 00040000001A0300
US - 00040000001A0400
EU - 00040000001A0500
It should look something like this. (Maybe not exactly but at least similar.)
Step 4: Eject your SD Card from your PC and put it in your 3DS system.
Step 5: Make sure you have game patching enabled, then press START to save. ( To check, hold select upon booting your 3DS system. )
Step 6: Open Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS.
Step 7: You should be finished! Congratulations.
If there are any errors, please let me know.
(Hidden Step 8: To play normal SMM3DS, turn off game patching.)
|Posted on 01-13-19, 03:57 pm in How to play SMM3DS mods using Luma3DS!|
|Most friendly NightYoshi370|
Most helpful GRAnimated
Most creative WillyMaker
Best regular user explos
Best staff member
Best username toms
Best post layout explos
Most likely to break the board with their post layout GRAnimated
Laziest Hüseyin the Mighty
Most likely to start a ton of projects and never finish them Hüseyin the Mighty
Most likely to have half of the board's posts in one year NightYoshi370
Most likely to make a level with a 0.01% clear rate TheNawab
|Posted on 12-23-18, 09:21 pm in Mario Making Mods - Most Votes 2018|
|sorry man but this is literally impossible as of right now|
|Posted on 09-29-18, 05:38 pm in Super Mario Maker DLC|
|Piracy isn't allowed here.|
|Posted on 09-17-18, 10:51 pm in Can Someone Send Me A Dumped Game File Of Mario Maker 3DS?|
|you had this in the wrong forum :p moved it for you|
|Posted on 09-12-18, 09:50 pm in nsmbu custom level The spooky cemetery|
For those who only follow the thread, updates and images about the mod's development pretty much never come! Because of this, I'd like to compile a few screenshots from our discord server to show off what we've been working on!!
If the images look a little small, click on them to get the full view.
Top - Newest
Bottom - Oldest
That's all for now!
If you'd like to see SMMVR images and more, join Vanilla Revamped's discord server!
Invite Link! (Click Me!)
|Posted on 08-30-18, 10:39 pm in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|
|i love the nsmbds mod|
it has a few issues but other than that top tier
nsmbds was one of the first games i ever played and being able to play and make levels of it in smm is one of the greatest things
|Posted on 08-10-18, 01:54 am in What's your favorite mod for Super Mario Maker (rev. 1 by on 08-10-18, 01:56 am)|
|it is! you can edit msbt files that are in content/message/CommonMsg_USen.szs or LayoutMsg_USen.szs with kuriimu|
|Posted on 08-09-18, 08:27 am in Text editing on Super Mario Maker?|
|Hmmm.. that's a bit odd. Care to explain how you imported the sprites?|
|Posted on 08-05-18, 04:34 am in wii umystery mushroom I need some help with a Mystery Mushroom Costume|
wii u, switch, snes, ds lite, a mostly broken o3ds xl and uhhhh i used to have a wii but it randomly disappeared
|Posted on 08-01-18, 12:47 pm in What consoles do you own?|
|This looks very good! Great job. :)|
|Posted on 07-27-18, 08:09 pm in smw3dswii u Outside Ghost House|
|sure. what is it|
|Posted on 07-22-18, 06:32 pm in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|
|not the place to ask questions like this, but a tutorial for wii u can be found here https://mariomods.net/thread/652-how-to-edit-tilesets-sprites-or-backgrounds|
|Posted on 07-18-18, 12:20 am in Super Mario Brothers Special Theme|
|Posted on 07-17-18, 11:22 pm in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|
|because it's too different from the Wii U version. i'd rather not have major differences such as that|
|Posted on 07-17-18, 11:11 pm in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|
|no need to call us idiots. i'm aware you're talking about the 3ds version.|
|Posted on 07-17-18, 11:05 pm in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|
|im not going to replace nsmbu with nsmb2 or nsmbds|
|Posted on 07-17-18, 10:54 pm in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|
|i dont know|
|Posted on 07-14-18, 10:56 am in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|
|How to edit tilesets, sprites or backgrounds. (For Wii U)|
Tools you'll need.
- Wexos's Toolbox : Wexos's Toolbox Download
- BFRES Tool : BFRES Tool Download
- Paint.NET / GIMP : Paint.NET Download or GIMP Download & GIMP DDS Plugin
- Super Mario Maker Dump ( SMM Dumping Guide )
- Tilesets & Backgrounds are in content/model
- Tilesets follow a name like M1_field_plain.szs
- Backgrounds follow a name like M1_DV_plain.szs
- SZS files for sprites are in content/pack/StaticSkin.pack/StaticSkin
- Link to StaticSkin.pack documentation - <https://pastebin.com/hZmD8WUs>
Step One. (Sprite Editing Only)
- Open StaticSkin.pack and search for the szs that has the sprites you want to replace. (For example, SMB1 goomba is M1_enemy_kuribo.szs)
- Extract the szs file to a folder.
- Open the SZS in Wexos's Toolbox
- You should see "output.bfres". Right click it and export it to the folder.
- Open the BFRES file in BFRES Tool. (Do not close BFRES Tool)
- Open the DDS file(s) it generates in Paint.NET / GIMP.
- Modify them however you like.
- Save each DDS file as ABGR8 / A8B8G8R8 (No mipmaps.)
- In BFRES Tool, you should see "Replace (DDS File Name)".
- Click on it, and select your new DDS file. It should say "Done!" Do this for each DDS file. When you are finished, close BFRES Tool.
- In Wexos's Toolbox, right click on "output.bfres" and click replace.
- Select your new BFRES file and then save. (CTRL + S) You can close it afterwards.
Step Seven. (Sprite Editing Only)
- Open StaticSkin.pack and search for the szs that has the sprites you want to replace.
- Right click it and click "Replace". Select your new SZS file and then save. (CTRL + S) You can close it afterwards.
That's how you edit sprites / tilesets.
|Posted on 07-02-18, 10:49 pm in wii u How to edit tilesets, sprites or backgrounds.|
|oops!! i'll fix this right away|
|Posted on 06-26-18, 11:40 pm in wii uwipb1.4 Super Mario Maker: Vanilla Revamped|