You need to be logged in to post profile comments here.
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: API, engines, and descriptions
1. Simplify ajaxcallbacks.php
2. Make a notifications API
3. Make a posts API
4. Fix RSS per-forum stuff.
5. Add a thread listing API
6. Fix bugs in index.php
7. Don't AJAX update view counter, cause that doesn't exist on modern layout
8. Fix acmlmboard layout's header links.
9. only show the Edit/Delete links if they are available.
10. Fix profile tabs looking ugly and inconsistent.
11. Make Last Activity look alot better.
12. Make new functions to strip unnesesary characters.
13. Make token use SHA256 as SHA1 is decrepated.
14. Fix Post links
15. Add new "profile" tab to edit profile page. Now, you can set friend codes.
16. Merge both search engines into one table, instead of having 2 different ones.
17. If you link a post, the page description will now show that post's content.
18. Reddit styled threads are now possible. I'll change them to be a lot less ugly later on this month
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: [Website] Huge WIP stuff for Jluy 4th.
1. Merge RPGStats API and Profile API.
2. Have a new API: UserMenu links.
3. Edit Mother 3 rankset slightly. Full edit will be performed by MoonlightCapital.
4. Do we really need a seperate slot for each size in the NSMBW rankset?
5. Furthermore, most of it is based of Newer SMBW. Change it's name to reflect that
6. Fix the custom poll for the acmlmboard layout.
7. Have a percentage bar for depot mods.
8. Mobile icon implementation is now alot more normal. Instead of it being done PHP side, make it done using templates.
9. Speaking of templates, make "postsbyforum" page a full template instead of just the options.
10. Have a scroll bar for the ranksets (they overflew)
11. The website now links to our Twitter as well as our Discord and Youtube.
12. Mobile users will no longer see ID's and IP addresses. They take up way too much of the screen width.
13. Make images (using the img BBCode tag) resize depending on screen width.
14. Add a new function: percentage of #.
15. The reason why we have that is because the "Posts by Forum" page now contains %'s.
16. Slugify usernames.
17. WIP Poll class. Should make things alot cleaner
18. Make the edit profile page use the new Router engine.
19. Make the Private Messages viewing page a lot less confusing for admins.
20. Sort ranksets alphabetically
Alot more things will be coming on July 4th, so stay tuned!
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: Some revamping on the backend
1. Fix the profile API stuff.
2. Add new stackedMenu CSS stuff.
3. add minibar.png
4. Private Messages now has a list of suggestions on who to message too.
5. Memberlist for modern layout got completely revamped.
6. The mobile layout got some form of revampation. Now, instead of each link having its own cell, its now part of a big cell.
7. Search results got user friendly.
8. make TimeUnits2 a global function
9. Make the memory usage not rounded.
10. Fix mobile forums bug.
11. Extend the avatar upload size to 512x512
12. Add more meta description
13. Fix audio controls on depot
14. Simplify the sorting in forum.php
15. Fix the login Redirect.
16. Add postsbyforum.php and postsbytime.php from Jul.
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: [Discord Bot]: Fix some messups and minor improvements
This is all (well, most of it anyways) thanks to superwhiskers.
1. Fix gaining points.
2. Fix !bio breaking the bot if you don't have your discord connected.
3. The ban command deletes the command trigger.
4. r[1-14] now exist for users who need to quote the rules.
5. Welcome bot now sends DM as well.
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: [Discord Bot] Hello mariomods.net
1. Help now uses embeds.
2. Add a MySQL module.
3. Add a HTML->text module.
4. Add a bio command. Currently uses direct MySQL. TODO: Make API an option for bots that are not hosted on the same server as the board. Might make use for other blargboards. Currently needs you to link your MMM account to Discord. An update will be coming soon.
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: [Discord Bot] Some Fixes
Sorry, I fell asleep yesterday and forgot to commit this.
1. remove that zero-width character
2. Help message now sends the message if your DM box is closed. Thanks MoonlightCapital
3. Prefix can only be changed by me.
4. WIP ban command
5. #welcome-and-rules now links to that channel
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: Graphic stuff and minor additions
1. Fix up activity.php
2. Port some GFX files from Kafuka
- activity2.php (now activity1.php)
3. Make a new titlecard.php
4. Port ringbuf.php from Kafuka.
5. Add sample male, female and unspecified gender images.
6. Add the verdana font
7. rename "1" to "jul"
8. remove ?id. Now, its ?u
9. Add new emoji
10. Add twitter information.
11. use bargraph.php for the polls.
12. use new memberlist format for mobile. (modern will be getting a new one soon)
13. Remove GRA (I need to add wrath, remove Huseyin and add sks)
14. Share threads on twitter
15. Add blacklist for bad bots
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: Cleanup to some stuff
1. Most array's are now . (Someone please make a script that can do them automatically).
2. Have the "Pick Font" fonts be non-hardcoded.
3. Fix the RPGstatus themes not changing.
4. Apply the same theme/pick font logic to all the other gfx's.
5. Twitter button now appear on posts. (The coding is a bit messy though.) Now you can share posts from MMM onto Twitter.
6. Fix acs.php & activeusers.php
NightYoshi370 has made a new commit: Couple of fixes here and there
1. RPG themes now have it natively. No more hardcoding stuff.
2. Themes now change based off the profile you are looking at
3. WIP attempt at porting acs.php and activeusers.php (none of them are working)