Here's a few questions to get the conversation started:
What version do you play it on? I play it on my Windows 10 PC and my android device. Sadly, I don't play the Java version.
What's your favorite mode? I like creative, because you get to build whatever you want basically.
Anyways, like I said, I made a minecraft server for us to use.
1) No greifing. Greifing is only allowed when concent is made. For example, 2 factions are at a war or something. This also includes stealing.
2) No mods. If you are caught with any hacks on (optifine is ok) then you will be thrown out of the server.
3) Pvp is ok, it's the fun of the game. However, don't be annoying (i.e., spawn camping, continuous chasing, etc).
4) Make sure your structures have some sort of work put into them. It doesn't have to look like art, just put some sort of effort into your homes
5) Yes, factions are allowed. With factions come war as well, and those are allowed too, and I'm kinda excited to see if any wars will break out.
6) Make sure your redstone is efficient and doesn't lag, please.
7) Use common sense.
It is owned by me, and helped out by FruitSmasher. To get in, just leave your minecraft username below.
Well, all of above is for the Java version, and the IP is as follows:
You'll need to request to be allowed, as the server is in whitelist mode. It also uses v1.8.8, so you'll need to downgrade