So have you ever want to make a pipe maze and make it so that you need to not only try each visible pipe but also try pressing down on every area in order to find the flag pole? No? Well,
too bad it is possible in Super Mario Maker.
So in other words, you can make pipes go in between other pipes. Not only will this allow a hidden pipe, but this will also allow for a green background. It'll also make your level feel more 3D.
The best part: It's super simple to do.
1. Take two pipes and put next to eachother.
2. make a new pipe and drag mario into it
3. Return to the other section.
4. Put the pipe in between the other pipes.
5. Touch the other two pipes in order for it to be the main one showing.
Old 3DS XL info:
I used to have a 3DSafe A9LH V11.3.0-36U with Luma in my CTRNAND. Since ReiNAND Reibooted and Re-Reileased, I "switch"ed back.
Right now, I have boot9strap with Luma 8.0 as my CFW. Though, I'd like to see other CFW's for B9S.