- Everything on our forum is using Bootstrap 3. Hopefully this should make the forums more accessible to everyone
If you are having issues, please click CTRL + F5 before telling us- Buntendo has made us a new icon and logo for us to use, which looks cool.
- Watch out 3DS users (who aren't on Cake CFW, that is). If you are on 11.8 and your CFW's versions release date is before July 30th, it will not boot. Either place a new NATIVE_FIRM or update to the latest version of your Custom Firmware:
Luma3DS 9.1: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v9.1
- Speaking of Rei-Six, that will be the CFW's final update. Sad to see ReiNAND fall into the pit that Cakes, RXTools & Cobernik fell into.
- Also on 11.8, they backported stuff from the Switch in regards to downloading titles:
The change is that it uploads two new headers whenever a download request is made to the Nintendo CDN.This comes to show that you should always buy games legitimately, meaning don't pirate them and actually buy them & support the developers who worked hard on those games.
These two new headers are X-authentication-key and X-authentication-data.
At the moment, we believe the data that's being uploaded is the encrypted ticket of the game, which the server would use to validate that you actually own the game.
If you don't upload this data, right now it still works, but in the future it could block downloads.
- Introducing Faction Battles: Just for fun, we will allow members to chose between themed factions that rotate every month. You can get points for your team by participating in community events. You'll need to have the community role on our discord server in order to join Faction Battles alongside other community events (Trivia Night, Super Smash Bros 3DS tournament, etc).
Super Mario Maker News
- The blocky Terraria is back and better than ever, with the New Theme by TanookidGamer. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/658
- New Super Mario Bros. DS is on the big screen thanks to Louiskovski. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/654
- The volcano just exploded in the new update to the NSMBU lava theme by WillyMaker. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/640
- Those classic NES colors just made a return with the new theme from Daniel T Gaming. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/647
- SMB3 just got a lot more relaxing with this new Beach Mod by WillyMaker. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/657
- A green screen mod is now released by megamech, which allows for easy background replacements in video editing. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/659
- "They came from Nintendo" is a mod by BTG and Unsavory Maggot which replaces enemies with Nintendo Characters. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/664
- Before the P-Switch, there was the question mark switch. Bring that back with the mod by WillyMaker, which you can download here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/670
- Enjoy the Super Mario World beach, now with water thanks to epic stuff: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/671
- A ghost house leans its terror even outside the house. Thanks Epic_Stuff for making this. Download it here: https://mariomods.net/depot/entry/672